What is my right to assign or retain a car registration?

You must either assign the registration number or apply for an extension before it comes to an end.
Your V750 or V778 will tell you how to do this.
You will lose your right to the registration number if you act too late.
You can extend the right to a registration number for 10 years.
Posted in:
Articles by:

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons