What happens if I don’t need to keep my registration?

You no longer want to assign the registration number.
You can apply for a refund of the assignment fee (if you paid the assignment fee at the time you purchased or retained the registration number).
If you have a certificate valid for 10 years, you can apply for a refund before the expiry date of your V750 or V778 certificate.
For any other certificate, you can apply for a refund within six years of the expiry date.
Once a certificate has expired, you lose the right to display the registration number.
Posted in:
Articles by:

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.