I need to transfer an old car not registered with DVLA?

Transferring and retaining the registration number of an old car which is not registered at DVLA.
It is possible for you to register the car at DVLA, but you will not be able to transfer or retain the registration number.
For more details you can visit or see leaflet How to register your ‘old’ car (V848).
Posted in:
Articles by:

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.