How can I change details on my registration documents?

Adding or changing a nominee’s details on your certificate of entitlement or retention document.
You can do this as long as your certificate or document has not run out. Your V750 or V778 will
tell you how to do this.
Posted in:
Articles by:

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.